1. Can you provide transport to and from the venue?
Yes we can. Transportation can be arranged so long as the passengers are in the pick up zones of the club.
2. What happens if it rains?
Please see our terms and conditions.
3. What are the dress requirement?
Casual and comfortable clothing works best. Standard club dress rules apply. On the green, flat soled shoes are required otherwise barefoot.
4. Can you arrange entertainment?
Yes. Entertainment can be arrange for your package. Live bands, Jute Box, D.J,’s just ask us, or you can provide a ipod which will plug into our amp with speakers to all greens and BBQ area.
5. Do you cater for special diets?
Yes. Simply advise us on your requirements when filling out your booking form.
6. Can you tailor packages for my group?
Yes. We can tailor a package to suit your group. Just ask.
7. How do I make a booking?
Simply fill out the Booking Form. Or just call us 3390 3011.
8. Do I have to join the bowling club to play?
Normally you do not require to join the bowling club. We would encourage you to join as a social member so you can get all the benefits of being a member.
9. Do you have any tips on how to play?
For basic information please see our Playing Tips. You will also receive more detailed instructions and coaching as part of your package.
10. Can young children play?
Yes. Children 8 years of age and over can play. All children need to be supervised by an adult.